Cusco's city center
The historic city of Cusco is the perfect starting point to explore some of the most fabulous attractions in South America, including Machu Picchu, the Amazon rainforest and Lake Titicaca.
Casa Boutique Spa ENCANTADA is situated in the bohemian, artisan district of San Blas in the historic center of Cusco, an area of peaceful, picturesque narrow streets lined by whitewashed colonial-style houses.
The tasteful, modern design offers stylish comfort and is surrounded by lovely, flower filled gardens where you can relax when not out exploring the Cusco region. From the garden there are fine views of the red tile roofs of the perfectly preserved historic center of the city.
Located away from the bustling streets of the center, but still just a few blocks from Cusco’s main square, Encantada overlooks the city from its vantage point in the San Blas district. From the hotel, Cusco’s churches, museums and Inca streets are all just a short walk away, and in the hills above the city the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park is close by.
This is an enchanting place to stay, in the heart of South America’s archaeological capital.
- Breakfast buffet (5.30 a.m. - 9.00 a.m.)
- Beautiful communal areas for relaxing or socializing: panoramic terrace, spacious lounge with open fireplace, and well-kept, flower filled garden areas.
- Spa with Jacuzzi and massage service
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- 220V and 110V electricity supply
- Safe deposit
- Laundry service
- Medical attention and oxygen upon request
- Free luggage storage
- Tourist information
Sanctuary of Machupicchu
Beautiful social areas
Spa with Jacuzzi